What is the average age of this group ?

24 year old gal here, been on the back of a bike for 7 years! stunts, drag racing, street, and a little dirt!
You go girl, 4 of my 5 daughters are riders. My wife has been a rider for 39 years. Dee Dee one of my middle girls is a natural born talent. She had riding skills at 13 that I don't have after 60 years of riding. She could have become a pro racer, raised a family instead.

That's awesome! I am a professional freestyle and movie stunt rider! I love it and continue to chase the love of the sport fully! No family for me.... Not for a while if ever.

50, started at 18 with a 76 honda XL250. Wish I had an XL250 again. Gutless so I got rid of it. But then missed it ever since. It rode so nice. My friend had a Honda 350 twin enduro. Now that was really great! Every time I see a XS650 turned into an adventure bike, I think of the Honda 350.

50, started at 18 with a 76 honda XL250. Wish I had an XL250 again. Gutless so I got rid of it. But then missed it ever since. It rode so nice. My friend had a Honda 350 twin enduro. Now that was really great! Every time I see a XS650 turned into an adventure bike, I think of the Honda 350.

Chuck, there are still lots of XL250"s around. Check E-Bay. I have a good one I am about to restore. Also about to start resto on a Honda SL-350 enduro. Great bikes!:bike:

45 now...had a bike licence since I was 16 and have ridden just about all kinds of two wheelers now , good question there are some on this forum that act like father time while others like children lol:confused:

Cool just got my XS650 going after working on it for 9 months. Been riding it for about 2 weeks. Its a great feeling. Still have lots of little things to do, but finally getting the reward.

I'm 63. When I was about 6 my dad put me on some kind of old Cushman looking thing and said something like "turn that thing to make it go". I took off before he could explain how to make it stop. I think I made it about a half a block before I crashed into the ditch. I'll never forget what an incredible rush that was. That's why I still ride. My current bike that runs is a ST1100 Honda. I don't get that feeling from that machine. The little 650 bobber I'll build this winter will be designed to bring that simple rush back. (Not the crash part.)

Anyway, my first legal motorcycle was a '62 Honda 150 when I was 14. Well sort of legal. I filed out the restrictor plate.

My Dad told me a story of an old Cushman he rode to college. On a particularly hot day it seazed up on the way to school. After school he came back to it along the road and started it up and rode home. I think he loved his old cushman, though he thought it was a pile of junk.

Back