What is the average age of this group ?

G,day.. Im 47 and I started riding my elder bro,s Deckson Rockhopper zip start mini bike when he was at school and I was about 6 lol moved onto various dirt bikes during the early 70,s had my first road bike a K model CB750 when I was 16 and many others after..

Its funny that alot of guys here that are OLD like me go back and remember there first bike. I do bike shows and there is always someone saying THAT WAS MY FIRST BIKE and tell there story. Love to here what they say and i always ASK do you still ride and 50% say no my wife won't allow me too.HAHA I hear that so many times but they are there at a bike show reliving there DREAMS.

46 years old...
Pop brought home a pull start Briggs minibike when I was 4. Moved to a Chibi when I was 6. Started racing flat track at 10, MX at 12. I've had many many bikes and wish I still had them all.Never been without a bike my entire life, and can't see the day that I will.

P.S. My Mom still hates it...LOL...

36 y.o. this year, started out on a Deckson similar to Robbo but ours was a "grass grub" the rock hopper had rear suspension the grass grub was a rigid... ha ha - Victa 2st lawn mower engine, centrifugal clutch great memories & great fun.

Cheers.

62, been riding since '67, Vespa scooter, Honda 55, Yam RT-1, KH400, Yam 650, Honda 350 (4 of those), 550, 850 Suzuki, concours, Honda ST1300, XR500, 600, 650, not counting the kid's bikes - there must be others, but then I am old...

I'm 72 and have been riding since 1952. My wife is 65, she's been riding since 1971. We used to do 12 to 15 k miles a year, but anymore it's just a few thousand a year. Don't do the 500 mile days anymore. Perhaps 30 or more different bikes over the years, including 2 Goldwings, 1 BMW, and many,many models from the big 4, all types.

hi guys,,,, welll here i go,,,, i,m 60 going on 20,,,, unfortunately my health isn,t that great,,, but i try not to let it stop me ,,it does slow me down alittle at times ...i,ve been divorced since 1991,,, ,,live with a few of the opposite side ,,,wemon that is,, but i never liked bearing mums friend os somebodies uncle etc... but i luv my bikes ,,,and my pooch regards oldbiker

48 Going on 21 (got to stay old enough for a beer). Started with a Rupp Scrambler at 6 Then my uncle gave me his Honda Dream at 12 when he got his Guzzi. If it has 2 wheels I've probably owned it at one time or another. This is my 5th XS and just picked up a running basket case, think I'm gonna give this rephasing thing a shot.

21. and i'm as rigid, loud, and fussy as my machine is, and i wouldn't have it any other way.

41, started riding about 5 years ago.

As a kid growing up, my mom was a Nurse, she always said "No Motorcycles!".
Got married, and my bride said "No Motorcycles!".
Years later got divorced and thought, here's my chance to get a motorcycle.
Bought an 80 xs650 Special off a co-worker for $450, non running. I had no idea what it was, just a cheap 650 cc bike. Thought I'd fix it and learn to ride in the spring. Then I found what a following the bike had.
Now I have 4 xs650s! Totally Addicted!

Back