Whats your weather right now?

50 degrees and rained all day yesterday, 25 and blue skies today. Can't even vortex in snow.

10°. Sposed to be -5° at dawn. Brrrrr.......

Jim and Sue's wood stove.jpg

…. it's 31 below outside my window... weather clowns like to bring up " wind chill ".. blah blah blah… which I don't understand...hey, it's OMG cold.. if it's windy it's still 31 below.... if the sun is out.. it's a sunny 31 below....

Hi ,what's with the rocks on top of your stove ? Do they give out heat
Although rocks do store heat and will give it off after the fire has died down, in my case I placed them there for decorative purposes.
I have rocks all over my living room which I found on Mount Desert Island, Maine.

maine-acadia-national-park-shoodic-point.jpg

Last edited:
20190204_115928.jpg

12.5 C here today and the ditch is getting flushed. Even with no till agriculture, the wind still pulls some soil off the fields.
Two dirt bikes just ripped past on the side road. Those guys have not learned slow.
Too early for spring; there will be a couple more storms at least before the spring peepers pop.

G'day all,

What is my weather like??? Good question.

Been hosing sown in biblical proportions for the last 10 days. I gave up counting the total when it exceeded 70mm/28 inches.

Our local dam well exceeded its max level and eventually the flood gates were opened eventually to 100%, many people evacuated many houses inundated, myself lucky to stay dry where I live.

Like the ad says "Queensland beautiful one day, farkin' drenched the next.

Townsville, North Queensland, Australia.

Geedub

Back