Whats your weather right now?

Single digit highs predicted for Sunday in Sidney and Williston. I would ride, ol' Trigger would be game, but snow storm is also predicted for the weekend! If no snow, will ride, otherwise will walk and probably a bud will see me and pick me up. But if not, hey, it could be -20F (like it will be in Feb.).

Could be Randy the mechanic will pick me up, or maybe Glen the mud truck driver, or Scotty and Erin the...not sure what they're doing at this point actually, or Mohammed the ... not sure what he does either... Glen throws good parties here at the man camp. Good venison burgers tonight, and Ky. hometown bourbon with Mt. Dew. There are some big time game huntin sombitches up here.

Snowing like crazy right now.................lots more snow coming for southern Alberta:yikes: My snow blower will be running in about an hour.

xjwmx...................you moved to close to Canada; I think Texas was warmer. I see Sidney MT is not far from our border. You get to enjoy our lovely winter weather.:D

11/8 Started out cloudy and 40's, warmed up to around 65 or so with sunshine. Supposed to be ~70 highs and bright sunshine all weekend. Gonna go to CMP to help/watch at a NASA Time Trial, might just ride the scoot. :D

RG - just started snowing here too. A blizzard is being forecast, with the prediction of a foot and a half over the next few days. Then nothing in the extended forecast above freezing. Looking pretty pedestrian until about next March at the moment.

Yes, I'm told we're about 100mi south of Canada. The winds here are crazy, 60mph not too uncommon. Combine that with -20F they they claim they get sometimes and you might as well be on Mt. Everest. At least the winds won't be blowing sand for a change. Trigger has sand or clay mud packed into every nook.

continuing shitty cold . . . celcius or farenheit till next april ..

Attachments

• shit1.jpg
    shit1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 195
Its in the upper 20's and lower 30's at night. Mid to upper 40's during the day and we are currently having dry weather but it has been cloudy and raining off/on for the last 2 weeks.

9c here in Somerset UK dry and overcast.
theres a slight breeze which has blown the last of the leaves off the cherry tree and now all the little birds have nowhere safe to go to eat their seeds.
A pair of sparrowhawks are decimating the local population in our garden.

Other half is away visiting her Mother so me and the cats have the place to ourselves .

Happy days.........:D:thumbsup:

Attachments

• sparrowhawk.jpg
    sparrowhawk.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 190
9c here in Somerset UK dry and overcast.
theres a slight breeze which has blown the last of the leaves off the cherry tree and now all the little birds have nowhere safe to go to eat their seeds.
A pair of sparrowhawks are decimating the local population in our garden.

Other half is away visiting her Mother so me and the cats have the place to ourselves .

Happy days.........:D:thumbsup:

Hawks gotta eat too.

Pretty as a picture here on Puget Sound

Attachments

• nov 2012.jpg
    nov 2012.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 219
7 degrees F., 14" of snow, 25mph wind, 11pm 3/4 mi cross-country jog by flashlight to the rig. Haaaaa you sorry suckers think you have it easy but you have it impossible. Haaaaaa!

Ahem. And same thing tonight again, too. Bring me that -20F shit with the the 60mph winds you bastards! Ahhhahahahahahaha!

xjwmx.................with that kind of nasty weather, you have now completed the first step to qualify as an honorary Canadian. If you have an inclination to drink Moosehead beer and stuff yourself with donuts, you are on your way to being a true Hoser:D

Attachments

• hoser-murderbongcom.jpg
    hoser-murderbongcom.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 203
  • hosers.jpg
    hosers.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 198
A bit off topic here, but did you know that they sell stencils at the dollar store so that women can write their name in the name too?

Back