Wheels stolen while parked! Damnit! Need help

They were wondering why he left it up on blocks instead of just laying it on its side. I told them it was because he didn't want gas to run out and cause an explosion and draw attention. Or maybe he didn't want gas to run on the ground and get the EPA involved in the investigation. They don't understand the criminal mind. They're tricky.

Flyboy, really, just out of curiosity, why would you not post the police report? (You say "for obvious reasons.") I really don't care one way or the other, just curious why not...what are the reasons that are evidently not obvious, at least to me? You could cover up any potentially dangerous elements with whiteout before posting. Just curious and for my continuing, never-ending, pointless education.

when I lived in san francisco I built a 600 ninja from a wrecked bike, from the ground up and after getting it sorted and painted one day someone drove by and threw it in the back of a truck.

Then I rebuilt a cb750F from the 80's and someone stole it from the place I'd parked it near work.

Then I bought a 600 hurricane for myself and my wife, and woke up one morning and they were BOTH gone from the street in front of our house

yay california

when I lived in san francisco I built a 600 ninja from a wrecked bike, from the ground up and after getting it sorted and painted one day someone drove by and threw it in the back of a truck.

Then I rebuilt a cb750F from the 80's and someone stole it from the place I'd parked it near work.

Then I bought a 600 hurricane for myself and my wife, and woke up one morning and they were BOTH gone from the street in front of our house
yay california
that's what you get for leaving your wife on the street with a bike:doh:

Back