Where’s Mailman?

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Tell you later, I’m still riding! :D
038E4CBD-7573-4AB5-AF85-09B62A05DFFF.jpeg

I'd make a comment or three about what an inconsiderate, cruel, thoughtless bugger you are as I sit here looking out the window at all the snow and ice, but then I think about Arizona summers and giggle...
But, Maine doesn't ever get warm. The rare times it does, don't get caught without a coat after dark.

But, Maine doesn't ever get warm. The rare times it does, don't get caught without a coat after dark.

That, as the diplomatic saying goes, turns out not to be the case.

It gets DAMN hot here in late July/early August. 3 digits hot. Too damn hot for this fat old man to ride. Usually only happens 10 or 15 days a year tho.

When that happens, it also STAYS hot long enough for me to need AC to get to sleep. Probably not necessary to let it run all night, but I'm not about to get out of bed to turn it off...

Tomamoc Hill?

Nope!

You're where I want to be!

Yup!

Nice fine weather! I spy a motorcycle jacket....

Yup!

No matter where ya go... there ya are. :smoke:

True dat! :D

I would say, out enjoying himself.
SO jealous, I need some sun on my bones.

We all do.

Haha! :laugh2:

I'd make a comment or three about what an inconsiderate, cruel, thoughtless bugger you are as I sit here looking out the window at all the snow and ice, but then I think about Arizona summers and giggle...

Got me there!

Ooh Ooh I found him! Do I get like a prize?

A booby prize! :p

The Happy Wanderer is back !

"The maiden voyage. Coffee and bagel run. Bike ran perfect, sure hope I get home! Haha"

View attachment 185294

I’m back baby! :cool:

Back