Where are all you New Englanders!?

1972Xs2

FNG
Reaction score
maybe im missing something but i didnt see an sub forums for regional areas, looking to see who else is from New England? Just picked up an xs1 and was wondering if there were any local riders around me, im out of East Longmeadow ma, hope to hear from you guys soon! - Brett

I have my 81 out all the time. Hampton,NH. I don't really see too many XS's around. A few Bonneville's here and there.

Newport here... Only other XS I saw on the road this past summer was in Foster, RI, owned by a guy from Kingstown.

There are a few of us around here. I am in Belchertown,MA and am building up a 78. Gordon Scott on here is from Orange, MA too.

I'm in the middle of a quick resto on a 73 I just picked up last fall. Still a bit of snow here in central VT. I used to do HVAC work at a bowling center in E.Longmeadow as well as one in Northhampton. I believe ther was a correctional center down the road from the E.Longmeadow place?

82 bob in Essex CT! I was just thinking the same thing last week, where are all the new england xs's??? Anyone in CT knows we are bombarded with Harley's so its nice to see some old school xs's, bsa's, norton's or triumphs around. Hope to meet some cool dudes this season!

82 bob in Essex CT! I was just thinking the same thing last week, where are all the new england xs's??? Anyone in CT knows we are bombarded with Harley's so its nice to see some old school xs's, bsa's, norton's or triumphs around. Hope to meet some cool dudes this season!

Hey man, didn't you have that bike for sale last year sometime? I spoke with you a couple times about buying it after I sold my bobber. Last I knew you were waiting on a title..

Yeah man, ended up registering it in VT and keeping it. Best decision I ever made. I rode the thing like 10 times last year then fried the entire electrical system(probably because it was original and 30 years old). I redid all the entire electrical with a PMA and a Pamco, and just finished respraying the whole thing. I'm riding the shit out of this thing this season! New pics will be up tonight with a lot of cool new stuff on it.

I'm in the middle of a quick resto on a 73 I just picked up last fall. Still a bit of snow here in central VT. I used to do HVAC work at a bowling center in E.Longmeadow as well as one in Northhampton. I believe ther was a correctional center down the road from the E.Longmeadow place?

I've got a 73 also, Saggs. Got any pictures to post?

Back