Where to buy cheap voltmeter

ccline746pk

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking for a volt meter for the XS. Who has installed them and where did you find it? I am hoping to find a 1 1/2 inch round analog gauge to mount between the stock speedo and tach.

I found Oriellys sells a set made by Equus, water, oil, volt, for $42 but I was hoping to find just the volt. The Equus website shows they only sell it as a set.

Any alternate suggestions for a cheap volt gauge?

Sorry, guess I shouldnt have double posted. I put one in the classifieds, to see if anyone had one for sale, and one here in the forum. Thanks for the links.

Here's mine, a VDO analog unit that matches speedo & tach guage faces as closely as I could find but 2-1/16 inch diameter - mounting details shown in my picture album

Attachments

• Speedo & Tach Remounted.JPG
    Speedo & Tach Remounted.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 152
Harbor Freight, does sell an auto volt gauge, I have used one for several years.
Works good.
Most will be bigger than you want, they fit a 1 7/8 inch hole.
I might try shopping Ebay for automotive volt gauges.
Leo

Thanks for the responses. I ended up finding a Sunpro 1 1/2" gauge set at Advance auto. They are having a sale on all gauges, 50% off. Paid 17 for the set, but Im just using the voltmeter. I really wanted a round analog gauge. I might change my mind later...

Back