Who here is 90 years old?

Hah! Two daughters barely a year apart.

Good news is, the younger one learned at least a little from the exploits of the older one.

In the 80's, I had two physically mature daughters and my wife. They colluded to arrange their monthly visit sequentially so for 3 weeks out of any given month, it wasn't worth my time to go in the house.

I drank a lot in the 80's...

YUP - totally agree!!

To paraphrase George Bernard Shaw:

The boys don't stop playing 'cause they grow old - they grow old 'cause they stop playing!

georgebernardshaw1.jpg

Last June I hit 70, and next week I am taking the FJ-09 in for new tires in preparation for my ride to the Dogwood Rally in Georgia. I must be an optimist as I had not quite reached the wear bars on the rear tire.

Last June I hit 70, and next week I am taking the FJ-09 in for new tires in preparation for my ride to the Dogwood Rally in Georgia. I must be an optimist as I had not quite reached the wear bars on the rear tire.

You give me Hope, Brother! I plan to ride that thing for as long as I can get my crippled old ass aboard! I may need a wheelchair sling to get on and off, but it's got electric start, so I'm good!

Back