Who Rode Today

I hope to be riding in a couple weeks - after I get the XS back together. Hopefully the temp rises a little....cold up here in the HILLS :eek:

Today, Sunday, I watched the sun reflect beautifully off of my bike.....parked in the lot while I starred out of the window at work listening to all the other bikes going down the road. UGH!!!!!!!

I just went for a great ride. It's just about 40 and my jetting is good for 50-85f so I've got this nice flat spot at 2800 RPM before the main kicks in. Oh well, :bike:

My steep and (still) icy driveway prevents what my lack of judgment would otherwise require. Oh that and no old beater bikes running at the moment:shrug:

Tinkered all morning http://billysmotorcycles.blogspot.com/2011/02/tale-of-crashbars-and-handlebars.html then, when I got home I went for a second ride on this

Tiller.jpg

I managed to get a short ride in after work today. FYI when you take the sissy bar off of your bike, it may be wise to put the bolts back into the frame that hold your rear fender on. I lost my fender about a mile from home. I rode back with it on my lap and bolted it back on so I could finish my ride. I guess I was in too much of a hurry to hit the road that I didn't pay attention to a few minor details! :banghead:

I managed to get a short ride in after work today. FYI when you take the sissy bar off of your bike, it may be wise to put the bolts back into the frame that hold your rear fender on. I lost my fender about a mile from home. I rode back with it on my lap and bolted it back on so I could finish my ride. I guess I was in too much of a hurry to hit the road that I didn't pay attention to a few minor details! :banghead:

Confuseus sez, "Better bang head on wall than on asphalt. But not much better."

It was close to 65 degrees here yesterday so i got to test out a couple bikes that got finished up and it was nice to ride and not look at SNOW. Everyone down here was out with there toys and ROAR to the SHORE only month and a half away and we will have tons of bikes down here. This is a resort area and everything closed up now but next month things start to come alive again. Got a new XS bike with a side car coming in today and we will be playing with that to get it done for the show.

It was close to 65 degrees here yesterday so i got to test out a couple bikes that got finished up and it was nice to ride and not look at SNOW. Everyone down here was out with there toys and ROAR to the SHORE only month and a half away and we will have tons of bikes down here. This is a resort area and everything closed up now but next month things start to come alive again. Got a new XS bike with a side car coming in today and we will be playing with that to get it done for the show.
Hey DaddyG, Post pic's of the rig when you get a chance, would love to see it :thumbsup:

Well, went to work today. 51 and 30 mph gusts. Parked the bike in the "BAY BOB" spot (Bad Ass Yamaha Bobbers Only Bitches), I looked out the window and the bike was being blown so badly that the kick stand was actually coming off the ground. Went home and switched out for the truck. I ever tell you that wind angers me?

Back