whos from the uk

xs650nutt

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright guys, title says it all really, whos in the uk, london especially?

me, im in north london:D

Hi all, in Moonraker country (Wiltshire) and starting the search for a good powder coater within say 40 miles of SN14 If anyone has any ideas? Also looking for a relaiable small engineering business who can do jobs such as welding steering stems into triple trees.

"www.customxs650.com - UK xs650 site, help it grow........:thumbsup:"

Totally agree, would be good to seel all UK members on this UK site as well

But my forum count is to high . I have the superduke forum . Aprilia forum . Firebblade forum . This forum plus my general argumentative forums I am drowning in forums ha ha

alright guys, title says it all really, whos in the uk, london especially?

me, im in north london:D

Nutt,
Hi and welcome I am from North Notts. I am also just starting a conversion from a 1980G to a flat tracker.

I will have a load of parts as I go along if you are imterested.

Look at my threads.

Leslie

Brits living overseas... that's me. Family's ex-Royal Navy. Originally from Norfolk area.

Now in southwest US, in the lower Sonoran Desert ... only other place in the world that experiences an incredible natural phenomenon;
the Scirocco, hot desert wind whipped into a blinding sandstorm, with zero visibility.

"Its a dry heat ...
Tell that to a turkey baking in an oven"

Welcome xs650nutt
I'm in sunny Herts, about 40 miles north of London. I'm on both this & the UK forum.
My XS was my daily ride until the dogs on 5th gear went, so its in bits awaiting an engine rebuild & flat track conversion. Its also running a one off stainless exhaust pipe, RamAir filters & a Yamaha Blue Spot front brake caliper............

Living in Birmingham (for my sins!) and working in the Cotswolds. Have owned 4 XS 650s in the past but currently riding Shadow 1100 or Triumph Speedmaster 80miles per day commute. Always planning the next bike (which will be an XS).

LOZ,
Ey up Mucker, I live in north notts but I am born and bred Levenshulme,,,.

You got a XS

Leslie

Ey Up Bro
Nice to meet you i sure do have an xs....this is the misses sat on her lol

SAM_1171-1.jpg

Back