WTF pictures

I had always understood that hot dogs, sausages, burgers and Spam were made from "Lips and Arseholes". But having seen how these products are actually made I was very impressed with the high quality of the meat used in the good brands. Pork shoulder has a very nice flavor but the Super Markets seem only interested in selling hind legs and loins as roasts or bacon/gammon/ham variants. In France they are still very much into eating all those unusual muscles that have the best flavor. I was at a work dinner in France once and one course was boiled goat tongues. The British guys I was with refused to eat it, but I like it. Nothing like a bit of tongue!

Agreed BUT if the lighting is correct Your mis-perception of reality isn't the vehicle owners problem ;^)
1704996803011.png

Too much time on my hands...
:cool:

Last edited:
Agreed BUT if the lighting is correct Your mis-perception of reality isn't the vehicle owners problem
Understood. To some people perception is reality.
Driving down interstate with my wife one afternoon she's cat napping, I come across a bob tail tractor being towed backwards.
I couldn't resist (If I dood it I get a whoopin. I dood it! )
I back off 1/4 mile and then gradually accelerated, came up on him about 20 faster than he was going.
I screamed Holy Shit!!! while out streching my arm across her chest and getting on the brakes.
She looks up and screams Holy Shit Johnny!!!
And I got my whoopin. Still get a stupid grin on my face every time I think about it. :laughing:

Heck Yeah!
Weld your own frame, anyone can do it.

826793-6bfa040a49b7da25e1fb84bf464b9ed3.data

True story;
Me about 8 years old, dad had cut the top tube out of a too big bicycle so I could ride it. Went to grocery store to get bread for mom. Coaster brake, pedal got stuck on kick stand when I went to stop, bike hit a brick wall at the store, broke in two.
walked home with the bread.
Dad refused to get me another bike for like a year cuz "I had done it on purpose" Sheese!

Last edited:
Back