For Sale - Xs1 ist oversize pistons, cylinders, perfect condition

Jasonbobb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Sending to my local machine shop today. Will get beed blasted and bored. No broken or bent fins. Pistons are stamped Yamaha on inside. Yamaha rings. You will get the timing tensioner too. Hugh from hugshandbuilt had one of these sets up for sale awhile back. His had two big chips in the fins and was asking the same price,, Pistons do have 22 mm wrist pins so you get those too.

350.00+20.00 shipping
image_zps536e7c45.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at the pistons real close and I noticed that they are stamped .25mm on the top of them. Which is the 1st oversize, I don't know what that gives you as far a engine dispalcement. Maybe a guru could help us out here,,PLEEEAAASE,, Thanks,,

My apologies,, I didn't mean to stear anyone wrong. I'm new to the lingo around here on these bikes,,:( I guess I mean oversized jugs,,:doh:

bump N new price for the new week. I'd hate to have to put these on ebay. Willing to entertain offers on these. Thank you Jason

Last edited:
You would obviously need gaskets but other than that, their drop in ready. Yes only a xs1 engine. I got to think Tim is eyeballing these,,lol,, thank you Tim.

Hopefully the 300 looker will buy it.:shrug: These are almost out of the machine shop. When I get them back I'll post new pics and only on here for one week after then I'm putting them up on fleabay. I'm motivated so I'm open to some offer. The first pics were with my IPod.

Back