XS650 build off and wrap up party?

I'd love in on this (especially the video) but I'm just finishing the build. Put 38 miles on the bike and had to rework a couple of things. Cool event...I look forward to seeing the bikes and their progress.

you got time to find another project...lol or hell try to make the party on the one you just finished

you got time to find another project...lol or hell try to make the party on the one you just finished

I might still try and make the party. I want to start a new project but I gotta get a new house first. I'm renting now and the garage just isn't what I hoped for. Will be at least a year before I get what I need. Moving cross country sucks. I left so many tools it was ridiculous.

I'll be watching this.:boxing:

I'm ticking away, when I can find time, with my project.

as ya'll are getting ready for your builds, I'll hopefully be kicking over my project for the first time as the start gun fires.

cheers to the new projects and a possible road trip.

:cheers:,
avenue

Soooo ready I was starring at my front frame loop and rear swing arm for like an hour today... Super stoked to get this thing pop'n!

Here's a teaser.... Psssssssssssst!

i just cant help it and starring wont help my problem...lol i got to have something to do so i started build'n a cafe out of xs750 should have it done b4 we start this nothing like a 39 day build to help make the build off time frame seem like more then enough time!

DSCN0566.jpg

I've got a shop full of parts and a head full of ideas. You got a list of whos in?

im still want'n on a few P.M. yet but im go'n to thow a due date up this weekend and if i dont get there pm's there out

Last edited:
OK i need all the names of the people in the build off if you haven't PM me PLZ DO the list of builders will be posted saturday the 13th if your in i need a pm after the list is posted thats the builders no more will be take'n

Getting everything I have XS out to get ready!

Attachments

• All_of_it.jpg
    All_of_it.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 169
  • A1_Motor.jpg
    A1_Motor.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 151
List I don't see no list. :shrug: :confused::laugh:

ok im a the pubilc library rite now the labtop took a crap, i should have it back by friday.
but if i dont this stuff will take alittle longer. i got the list

video class

Tron
uebe
yamaha_chop
Inevitable
I am Carbon
DannyB

rider class

irish_prick
Pov76
livingdeadmc
deadchef
GeorgeKillianLett
AceofSpades
dude-ler
Rush2112

if i have missed anyone plz let me know, i so i'll double cheack and post

Looks like you're halfway there already !

Trust me There's a lot wrong with this thing. I'm starting to wonder if I can do enough to fix this frame. It's has to sets of axle slots to start with. The motor fits in tighter than Dick's hat band. And I have to make it all flow together.

just to show y'all what i am starting with:

its a 75 standard...... lets see where this goes

Attachments

• AceofSpadesBuild2.jpg
    AceofSpadesBuild2.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 146
  • AceofSpadesBuild1.jpg
    AceofSpadesBuild1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 135
Back