XS650 build off and wrap up party?

fuck it why not im guess'n rider

AWESOME....Thanks for letting me in and yes i will be a rider.I will no doubt be behind the 8 ball as i am waiting on a title but i am super stoked to get started.Here is what i have to start with she is a crusty old bitch but its a start.

Attachments

• work photos 044.jpg
    work photos 044.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 127
GeorgeKillianLett you didnt miss much but ALOT of HD take offs, a sweet and super clean XS2 that i wish i'd had the $3500 the seller was ask'n cuz it would have been cool to have a XS2 in both stocker and rocker trim. and then the roached out 81 xs650 that the owner said had 179miles on it and would run better then any xs i have seen. my dude dlo laughed rite in the face cuz the story of how he got it that he try'd to feed us was WILD as hell. there wasn't a useable part on it, no title and the motor sounded like it was go'n to throw a rod at anytime all for $675 :laugh: what a deal that was. so now you just need to hit lima on the nov 11th. i know there are go'n to be xs stuff there cuz im take'n some to sell

Where at in lima?I havn't been to that one.

Alright guys...I ain't gonna beg or plead with ya...Understood I was late and my apologies for that.

All I need is for you guys to give me okay to compete, I'll be honest I didn't even think I'd have a space to build this winter so I don't have parts or paint guys lined up or anything, I just have an XS that I think would make a great addition to this competition.

If you can find time in these next two days to post a vote on here as to whether you would like me to compete or not I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I havent had a chance to read posts in a long while, just real busy. Just saw this one. My son and I finished his 75 cafe and I'm 90% on my 79 so those would be out. I just picked up another xs on sunday at a swap meet. Would love to compete but late notice for me and may not be able to make the trip. But I say they let you compete after all its not the 1st of November yet. good luck

SHIT! I just spent the last half hour trolling on here, I shoulda been in tghe garage! Too cold and no kero for the heater... payday is Friday... picked up the perfect tank on Sunday...bkind of gave me a clear vison for the finished product.
SEE YOU GUYS IN 9 MONTHS

Good morning Boys. Well the XS is NOT in the corner NOW!
I havent said to anything about my build but I will tell you that I know where I'm taking my baby to. I am changing her from a tracker to a "Brat style"
So Happy building

:wtf: I'm just now seeing this. I know I don't qualify for build off but, I'm definitely down to ride and put some faces to avatars.:bike:

Hell yeah everyone on any scooter is welcome! So bring everyone it's go'n to be a blast! I'm also get'n a group 2gether to hit the smoke out in June!

Posted via Mobile

Trying to get my brother to commit to riding either his 72 cb500 old skool chop, or my 81 Heritage Special but he is insisting on loading one in a truck and driving (in case of trouble).. I am sure if I have it running for a month or so, I will be fine and trouble free on the custom we are building for this build-off... these machines are damned near bullet proof....

Livingdead... I figure we may meet up near the Ohio line... and I might get a couple others to roll with us... probably a couple long Trumpets...

I've been work'n on the ride the last 2weeks and it may not be as long a I thought and a few stops may have changed but it will be cool. I'm go'n to try to knock out the run b4 I realy start work'n on the my bike

Posted via Mobile

This weekend @ pandemonium friday and saturday the build off wrap up party!
We had alot of guys start this but we're down to livingdeadmc, Rush/mossey, and myself
Come hangout with us and the pandemonium crew and help choose a winner! There with be camp'n avalible and Food and drinks for a small donation. come hangout checkout Daniels shop and see where the parts for ur project come from.

So I was hang'n out with Daniel @ Pandemonium today and where do'n this one again next year! August 22rd-24th 2014 @pandemonium custom choppers. More info to come. anyone want to do a build off If so
The rules and Info will be posted later this week.

Back