1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kingwj, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

"Posting deleted by author."
    How much did you give for it? :lmao:

gggGary likes this.
  2. gggGary

gggGary When a whole one is just too much. XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Wow that was fast, I saw it just before I posted, he was asking $1300 USD or bang bang trades.

3. 650Skull

650Skull SSSSSSSSSlither Top Contributor

4. Sudonate91

Sudonate91 XS650 Addict

5. halfmile

halfmile XS Builder XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

kansas
    He started out at $500.00. When he gets down to $20.00 that will be twice what it`s worth. :shootme:
    BTW That`s not a 77.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    jetmechmarty likes this.
  6. halfmile

kansas
  7. jetmechmarty

jetmechmarty What should I put here? XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

I believe that's a '79 Special. If you really need it, $50 to $100 might be OK. That's on of those things you might have to pay someone to haul off if he hangs onto it too long.

Greyandridin likes this.
  8. Sudonate91

Sudonate91 XS650 Addict

Interesting. Yeah im interested in the exhaust and blinkers and such. Maybe some cover latches if he has any in good shape. Any accessory items that might be salvagable.

9. jetmechmarty

jetmechmarty What should I put here? XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Exhaust you can buy new. That one will be a POS. Check MikesXS and other vendors for latches and accessory items. Once you remove the junk from that bike, you may have some good bones, but you may not get what you came for.

Greyandridin likes this.
  10. halfmile

kansas
    Great pics of the front & rear tire. Would have been better to see a side view pic of the whole bike.:shrug:

11. MrBultaco

MrBultaco it ran before being parked Top Contributor

Colorado
    When you have seen one Maxim, you've seen them all :rolleyes:

Team Junk and gggGary like this.
  12. stanleyipkis

stanleyipkis XS650 Enthusiast XS650.com Supporter

so cal
    halfmile likes this.
  13. gggGary

There were a lot of those U shaped aluminum fork braces sold back in the day. We've had noodly motorcycle forks for a long time.

Mailman and Team Junk like this.
  14. halfmile

kansas
    That fork brace does not look like it was made for a xs650. Looks to be for a smaller bike. I really like that type of brace. Looks racy.:thumbsup:
    wheels 006.JPG

Mailman and gggGary like this.
  15. gggGary

Looks like an excellent product for JMC manufacturing. Right @Jim ?
    Bet with a 50 ton press you could "bowl" the top so it would match a fender's sweep

16. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Lets make it a consortium. You cut 'em out, I'll bend 'em and send 'em on to Kansas where Phil can drill 'em full of holes. Then on to Az where Bob does the final polish. Well call it "Worst Coast Customs." :D

17. gggGary

:laughing:
    Wurst case Kustoms _ Don't get your sausage in a knot"

18. Jim

Logo's done. Draw up the LLC.

cropped-wurst-logo-final-w-yellow.png