XS650 Craigslist postings depository

Just saw this on cl outside of Dallas for $2000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 146
It says it has a 750 kit and obo 214-235-3762 sorry not to good with computers so couldn't add link wish I would have seen this before I got a basket case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 146
How much is a non running Yamaha 1978 OHC xs650 worth? In need a major help with pricing this thing it would be very much appreciated! Thanks, Matt

Too many unknowns to make any kind of estimate Mattyman. Take and post photos. Learn whether it has a title (no title, no value), need to know condition of the paint and decals - whether original or rattlecan, does the engine kick over - with compression, no bad noises. General condition of wheels, tires, frame, body and mechanical parts. Miles on odometer. Missing parts? Standard or Special model.

With that information, you might get some useful help here. Also, check the selling price of similar XS650's on eBay "Completed Auctions".

Bill

Just saw this on cl outside of Dallas for $2000

It says it has a 750 kit and obo 214-235-3762 sorry not to good with computers so couldn't add link wish I would have seen this before I got a basket case.

Its been reposted as $2500. I talked to the guy. Its an 83 and the lowest he'll go is $2300. Says that it has a slight leak of oil. Has a title tough. You guys think this is a good deal. I'm debating it.

Its been reposted as $2500. I talked to the guy. Its an 83 and the lowest he'll go is $2300. Says that it has a slight leak of oil. Has a title tough. You guys think this is a good deal. I'm debating it.

i picked this up... got it for way less than 2300 though.

in all fairness i got it before i found this website :)

Back