We now offer an XS650 Exhaust System complete with
  • 1 1/2 Mandrel Bent Tubing
  • Exhaust Gaskets
  • Tig Welded Construction
  • Laser Cut Flanges
  • Stainless Steel Fasteners
  • Sold in Raw Finish
Only $209 + Shipping

Here is a video to check out how this exhaust system sounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2B3geYz19I

fbaac4d6-1.jpg

5987779c.jpg

Last edited:
Rather get a custom one from Gordonscott for not much more. Oh wait I did.......

Well good for you. From what I've seen Gordon Scott makes a great product.

Pandemonium is a one man shop I take pride in what I do, every part is handmade by myself.

I strive to bring quality and affordable products to the motorcycle world.

Daniel

Well good for you. From what I've seen Gordon Scott makes a great product.

Pandemonium is a one man shop I take pride in what I do, every part is handmade by myself.

I strive to bring quality and affordable products to the motorcycle world.

Daniel

Dan,

This is a forum and as such people are entitled to have discussion over topics, and voice opinions! It is not a space just to plug your product for free advertising and get defensive about anything someone says you don't want to hear. I didn't say anything negative about your product simply voiced my preference based on the statement by Punkskalar

Between Happy Dan and Gordonscott, I may never make my own exhaust again! Keep up the good work folks...

I am doing a custom build and as such "I want" custom parts not a off the shelf assembly job as is often criticised on here of the "Harley Yuppy Bolt on Brigade" or as little as possible to my ability. Some people are happy to by off the shelf and there is nothing wrong with your pipes and I never said there was.

I designed my pipes and had Gordonscott make them as I don't have the equipment to bend the pipes. Pandemonium supply a Kit which I think is a great option. They also make a lot of nice parts and custom bikes.

For your reference Gordonscott is a one man show and hand makes his pipes also.

If you can't handle debate, comment and opinion I recommend you stay out of public forum which is designed for this purpose.

First of all I don't know how you took any of what you said from my statement. I was not getting defensive I was simply stating the facts. Simple as that. I agree that everyone is entitled to there own opinon. I also know that NO ONE in business can make EVERYONE happy!.
My statement has nothing to do with nor did it even make reference to the fact I cannot handle debate comment or opinion. I just stated facts. I did not take offense to your comment just simply responded to it. Please don't take offense to my response.

There's a difference between something posted in the Garage and something posted in the Shops section. The Shops section IS meant for shops to plug their products for free advertising so these types of threads don't clutter up The Garage. This is their advertising thread and not necessarily a discussion thread about who's exhausts are better. So AussieHard, your comment does come off a little offensive considering it was posted in this advertisement thread about Pandemonium's exhaust in the Shops section. If the thread were in the Garage, your comment wouldn't have seemed out of place and I doubt Dan would have even responded. It's like someone posting their chopper for sale in the classifieds and you saying you'd rather buy the tracker that was posted yesterday. It would just seem out of place :twocents: Don't take my comments the wrong way, just trying to help!

I watched the video. Wow. What a beautiful bike man. A lot of details that I see that I want to do to mine. Where can I get one of those headlights? Among other things. :thumbsup:

Will these pipes work with the earlier 70-73 frames? The front frame tubes are a bit more narrow than the later ones, so I don't know if that would cause any fitment issues?

Back