XS650 Exhaust System

Will these pipes work with the earlier 70-73 frames? The front frame tubes are a bit more narrow than the later ones, so I don't know if that would cause any fitment issues?
This exhaust system won't work with your frame but we just made one that will work with your frame. If you are interested here are some pics of it.

Feel free to call if you have any questions
419-576-6812

01844fc0-1.jpg

e84769e8-1.jpg

3340aaa2-1.jpg

I am very interested in this exhaust...just wondering if you had to change any of the jets on your carbs after installing it?

Hi Dan,

Been wanting to ask - where do the rear of your chopper pipes mount too..? is there a mount that goes down to the sprocket cover bolt etc.. to support the pipes.??

Cheers.

The pipes mount to each other, with tabs.I do this to keep them universal so they will fit on hardtail bikes as well as a stock framed bikes and still clear the side covers. Thanks Daniel:thumbsup:

Hi Dan,

Been wanting to ask - where do the rear of your chopper pipes mount too..? is there a mount that goes down to the sprocket cover bolt etc.. to support the pipes.??

Cheers.

Ill put a set on the shop bike (frenchie) this weekend and get pics posted, on a stock framed bike these are not very chic friendly..... Thanks Daniel

Interested in these, anyone with a photo of these on a non hardtailed bike?

Bratstyle. With these pipes
http://www.xs650chopper.com/2011/12/vintage-customs-the-drifter-xs/

How about with a stock style seat? I'm worried about scorching my girl's leg.

I was going to ask the same thing.Any pics on a bratstyle?

Jesus.. I love those pipes too!

Hey Dan just a FYI...

I bought your pipes awhile ago, without checking to see if they would fit my 72' frame.. any I haven't had any issues with the pipes clearing the down tubes. Maybe my Canadian frame is slightly different?

Yes you can build these pipes from the exhaust kit. Their is enough tubing in the kit to build just about any kind of exhaust you could want. Or you could give me a call and Ill build them for you. $200 plus shipping....Thanks Daniel

Hey Dan are those pipes buildable with the Bag-O-Exhaust kit you sell on your site ?

Back