XS650 Permanent Magnet Charging Swap Kits!

you guys looking for banshee flywheels and mounting brackets ,should check your local quad repair places , most guys take off the stock flywheels . i picked up a good flywheel for 20.00 and the aluminium bracket for 10.00 bucks . also bought the mounting kit from above . parts aren't alot ,just ask around man ... lots of quad riders around just ask 'em:thumbsup:

Yeah, a bunch of em put lightened units on em, and buy the brackets that allow you to change the timing such as the rickystator units. I have picked up flywheels and brackets for anywhere from free to $35.00 for the pair. Look in your thrifty nickel or other local freebie want ad paper. I bought a complete banshee with blown engine for 200.00, pulled the parts I wanted, and resold it for 300.00. I had kept the aftermarket pipes that were on it, and they brought well over 100 on ebay. I bought that particular banshee from a guy that advertises on craigslist wanting to buy 4 wheelers!
Long story short, I turned 200 dollars into 350 in my pocket and parts needed for the xs too.

Last edited:
Back