XSJohn Memorial Patch--Orders only, Please

Attachments

• john_001.jpg
    john_001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 151
Hi Guys,

We are at 32 patches. The test patch has been tried, and with a few little modifications to the stitching pattern--nothing big--it will be ready to go. As soon as they are completed, I will get mailing addresses and send them out, after which you guys can send a check to an address, (either mine or Bonnie's) that I will send by PM. We don't have a Paypal account available, but if someone has one and wants to donate use of it, that would be great!

OK--any more guys want a patch?

Thanks to everyone who wants to remember John!

Hi Guys,

We are at 32 patches. The test patch has been tried, and with a few little modifications to the stitching pattern--nothing big--it will be ready to go. As soon as they are completed, I will get mailing addresses and send them out, after which you guys can send a check to an address, (either mine or Bonnie's) that I will send by PM. We don't have a Paypal account available, but if someone has one and wants to donate use of it, that would be great!

OK--any more guys want a patch?

Thanks to everyone who wants to remember John!

Any idea of the cost? Don't forget postage fees. And thanks for taking the lead on this. I have a paypal folks can use if you want but it is free to set up an account, might be easier. Even XSJohn had an account.

Hi Guys,

Gary has volunteered use of his Paypal account, and will be posting about that. If there are people who prefer to send a check, PM me or email at >BritbikerBarb@yahoo.com< and we will set it up.

Gary is letting us use his Paypal, Bonnie is doing the patches basically for cost, and I will donate the postage. That will keep the cost to $5.00 per patch, which is pretty reasonable. Will someone volunteer to make sure John's family ends up with a patch by letting me know where to send one? That would be great.

Thanks, Guys.

Gary and Barb;
Barb, no need for you to absorb the postage/envelope cost. Gary could simply change the paypal cost to $7.00 for one patch and $12.00 for two patches. The $2.00 would cover envelopes and postage I think. Even $7.00 is a reasonable price.
Thanks Barb and Gary for your effort.

Barb or Gary, could you please get a rough price on ship to Aus. Very kind of you to offer Barb, not fair you should be paying international postage! Maybe I should pay & order 3 to get my 2 patchs? :cheers:

Hi Yamaman,

Skull is in Australia, and his postage (which he insists on covering) is around $5.00US. Everyone here is being so cool about this project....I hope it never has to be done again, but I'm proud to be part of such a fantastic group of people. XS-People *ROCK*!!

Ill take to you take credit card??? I want one for me one one for my
buddy who was on the phone with john damn near once a week while
we build bike, I think it will be a awsome suprise!

Back