XSJohn Memorial Patch--Orders only, Please

Hi Guys,

This afternoon I will have a sample in hand, and if it looks good, we will be able to start sending them out within a few days.

Dan, just a note to let you know I received your letter with $$, and want to thank you for your generosity! I just thought you would like to know it arrived safely.

That's it. I just thought a little *good* news on 9/11 would be nice.

Hi Guys,

I have a check from Gary in hand, and the other hand has a stack of patches. I will begin mailing them on Monday, 9/13, and will concentrate on the guys in Australia and Canada first, as theirs will obviously take longer. Monday I will also call our contact person for John's family, and offer them a patch, with our condolences and sympathy, and in the name of the entire site.

I'm really proud to have been a part of this project, and hope everyone who wanted a patch has gotten on Paypal or sent a check and get's their patch. I will post as they go out, and hopefully if anyone doesn't get his, they will let me know and I will fix it.

Thanks, Guys.

Barb

Barb + everyone,

very awesome job on the patches, I placed an order for mine this morning =]. I took off an old patch to make room for this one!

Hey Barb, this is Johns son Alan. i really appreciate everything yall have done. i guess i am requesting about 15 of those patches for family an johns riding buddys. my mother would like to thank everyone on the site for their condolences an all the kind words on the forum. john really loved helping everyone he could and communicating with all the people on the forum. my moms name is Jean if anyone would like to contact her you can reach her at 1-336-233-8723 or write her at Jean Underwood at 1505 Jericho Church Rd Mocksville NC 27028... thank everyone so much... Alan

Hey Bill, thank you for your generosity my mother and I greatly appreciate it, and John would love how everybody is remembering him.
Thank you all soo much,
Jean and Alan Underwood.

Barb I sent a message and funds to Gary for 6 patches. 1 for myself and 5 to John's family.

If noone else covers the other 5 lemme know. Jim

Posted via Mobile

Barb,
I'll catch the rest. Same way snail mail. : )
If you have to wait for some more to be made drop me to the bottom
of the list for the first 3.

Dear Jean and Alan,

As the guys have indicated, there will be patches on their way to you tomorrow, courtesy of the guys who admire and miss John. It has been a privilege to be a part of a tribute to a guy who contributed so much to the site, and to many of us personally. My XS650 is running a set of John's carb needles.

Guys, I am sending John' family the first of the patches, and then holding off a few days to send everyone else theirs. I think it appropriate that John's family should get their patches first, if no one objects.

(I will need to get Bonnie to make up a few more patches, so bear with me for a few days if you just ordered.)

With sincere condolences from all of us here to Jean and Alan and John's family----

Barb

Maybe if anyone has contact details for the few regulars that are MIA at the mo could let them know this is happening. xs1961 & pumps come to mind, probably a few others out there too!

He called me a REGULAR! All this time I thought I was IRregular! Is it too late to get one?:confused:

Ok, paypal order sent.

Last edited:
You are JUST in time for irregulars only. No problem, come on join the gang, I believe we are north of 40 patches so far.

Pretty cool to see everyone taking a part in this. I'm in no particular hurry to get my patch. Family first.

sure, no problem Barb, would like to be sporting the patch for the next rally.

condolences to Jean and Alan and John's family

Back