Yamaha 650 Society, Ozarks Rally Coming soon!

You're referring to open diamond formation, in which nobody winds up "beside" anybody else, and a minimum 2-second interval is "officaly recommended," in spite of the close formation favored by Harley twerps. My only concern was heading off the assertion that anyone riding with us was putting himself in danger of crashing into another rider, and making it clear that we don't roll that way.

I'll stop feeding the troll now; that only leads to more rationalization ("I wrote that, but that's not what I really wrote," etc.) and abuse ("You're too stupid to understand what I really wrote").

When you get what you deserve, it's not "abuse" or "trolling", but if you want trolling and abuse I can give you plenty.
he still feels qualified to make snide comments. Really, the adolescent put-down "humor" gets old.

xjwmx, you didn't imply that we rode dangerously, you outright stated it..snarky, juvenile comments.

20190430_115033.jpg
The End V. 2

Is there still a get-together at Land Between the Lakes in western Kentucky? And what about the one in the Smokies? Have been wanting to make one of those for a few years now.........

We still have LBL, followed by Marlinton, WV, then the Smoky Mountain Rendezvous and VYR in September.

Finally made it home, Whew!
After the rally I drove to Houston and spent a week doing hurricane housing rehab.
The crew I worked with
5472.jpeg
After full work day Friday I headed home at 8PM Got to the Ozarks at noon Saturday. Madness was patently waiting for me at the cabins.
received_2339326736337140.jpeg
loaded up and headed home. Arrived home at 10AM Sunday.
Coming up through Wisconsin, I thought wow there are a LOT of bikes out on the road, especially since it was off and on showers, then I checked the calendar and saw it was Sunday the 5th of May, ie the first Sunday in May. SLIMY CRUD! So Allison hopped on the back of Resto and we went to Leland.
20190505_110407.jpg

This was the best Ozarks yet!

Last edited:
I was wondering how you fared on your big excellent cross-country adventure Gary!

Glad you (and Madness) are home safe and congrats on an excellent contribution to the folks in Houston who needed your help.

Pete

PS: while it was my first Ozarks, I’ll certainly agree that it was a ball!

Last edited:
spent a week doing hurricane housing rehab.
The crew I worked with

You’re a good guy, doing selfless work for others. :thumbsup:

Sunday the 5th of May, ie the first Sunday in May. SLIMY CRUD! So Allison hopped on the back of Resto and we went to Leland.

We want photos! 100 extra bonus points for a photo of you with Peter Egan! :lmao:

Well I sure would enjoy any of it.
I've never even seen XS650's in any group or gathering at all. Have never even ridden with another XS650 . Now thats just not right.
You all should just appreciate it
:bike:
Went to the rally at iron horse last year ,my first one, had a hhoowwlling great time! Unfortunately missed out on the group rides,was having some electrical issues in my lights,so I’m very much looking forward to the group rides this year!

Back