Yamaha 650 Society, Ozarks Rally Coming soon!

20190426_121039-1.jpg

Earliest bike at the Rally.
Runs perfect.

View attachment 139901
Rain Delay at the Rally
Back to dry in 15.
All good.
Oddly parked, as if there was a sudden cloudburst and everybody jumped off and ran under the canopy... I've had fun riding in the rain, but in every case the destination was someplace warm and dry. It's good to have boots that tuck under your pants. Shoes will fill up with water :)

A fantastic couple of days thanks to John Chaves. Well done!

...and thanks also to Lakeview for squiring me and my dear Lucille :yikes: down here in Big Blue and to Marty, JRP1 and Gary for helping us unload and load the bikes.

What a great group of people.

Pete

Last edited:
The great and wonderful prez Chaves.

I thought he was still bouncing around Venezuela or Bolivia or some such place running from guerillas, and I don’t mean the furry kind.

Seriously though, I’m really happy you guys had such a nice rally, it was also nice to have Canada so well represented. Thanks for thinking of us and sending photos and updates. Cheers to you all! :cheers:

View attachment 139931
The End
All's well that ends well.
Not quote the end we went and listened to some folk music after dinner, groups of musicians form bands and start playing on the town square at night
20190427_201205.jpg
we all go our separate ways in the am.

I thought he was still bouncing around Venezuela or Bolivia or some such place running from guerillas, and I don’t mean the furry kind.

Seriously though, I’m really happy you guys had such a nice rally, it was also nice to have Canada so well represented. Thanks for thinking of us and sending photos and updates. Cheers to you all! :cheers:

Next year Mailman.....head east in April!

Pete

LOL At first $50 it's the ultimate no brainer. With title yet. Note the cutting on its frame is listed as a negative, not a positive.

Not quote the end we went and listened to some folk music after dinner, groups of musicians form bands and start playing on the town square at night
View attachment 139949
we all go our separate ways in the am.
Nice to see a string bass instead of some kind of damn guitar bass. It's worth the lugging penalty. Never saw a player wearing gloves though.

Back