Yes deals are still out there!

RFLIVES

Resident Sidecar nut
Reaction score
Just saved this from a po that got in over his head. $500 with good paper :thumbsup:

7436A2B3.jpg

7DA2B547.jpg

Not sure what to do with it. She'll have to sit till the Sidetracker is done.

Good save. You got your work cut out correcting the PO's work!

Do a king and queen seat with a 3 foot sissy bar, then rake it out till its to scary to ride, let alone look at, and then add on taller apes.:laugh:

In all seriousness,
For 500 bucks, man 'O man.. what a deal ..That looks like a great sum of parts to get started towards something great! Please keep us posted if you start this build!

yeah... that's looks pretty close to done. I'm guessing it's wiring that you saved the PO from. Where'd you get it? I don't recognize it from our area craigslist. I'm in Falls Church

yeah... that's looks pretty close to done. I'm guessing it's wiring that you saved the PO from. Where'd you get it? I don't recognize it from our area craigslist. I'm in Falls Church

That's cuz I'm a craigslist ninja !

The tank is just sitting on there. Neck gussets are all hacked up the fender is held on with two screws. Spray painted wheels. leaking forks No wiring but that's a snap. And I can only assume the cam chain tensioner needs replaced. Super nice guy though and he had a really nice Nightster

Very nice! I've been looking for another at that price for months! Can you feel my jealousy through the computer screen? Congratulations !:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back