you have got to see this

Nice fabricating, but seven different kinds of ugly, in my opinion. Might as well be a Virago. No offense to BrettMavrik.

"Theme" kinda sums that up for me.....
Pronunciation: \ˈthēm\
Function: noun
- A subject of artistic representation. A unifying or dominant idea, motif, etc., as in a work of art.
A unifying idea, image, or motif, repeated or developed throughout a work.
(don't think I could've chosen a better word for what I was trying to convey, but if you must, please feel free to retort.)

I knew a great debate about that word (Brat) would begin on my thread.
I like controversial things, and what people say about them when they take a side,
but let's not let that word interfere with my build...........capisce~? .

At least he's humble.

i like the underseat storage. I am thinking something like that on mine as well. As ridiculous as it may sound I think a longer tank would be better suited to hide the gusset in the front. Definitely some things to look at as I put mine back together this winter

Actually I think he does have good sheet metal skills and, Hey its what he has in his head so
he is building what he wants so WTF its cool !

It's got it's own look thats for sure. More Old school than anything.

I think it's nice and clean. Probably enough to fool some people into thinking it was built that way from the factory.

It's a good clean build with lots of photos. Kind of refreshing to see a build that's doesn't have 10 pages of Google images just like it.

Back