You've got to be kidding

Hey guys, don't be "haters" Embrace the creative mind that produced this masterful interpretation of the café racer.
OR, call him up and berate his stupid ass for thinking he had anything remotely GOOD going on there, and break his hand bones up into little crumbs so hopefully he won't fuck over another old bike, and cut the cord off his mig welder and sawzall, right where they go into the housing, so it's "too hard" to fix properly!
If this cat needs money, perhaps he should unload that 4 wheeler or some of the other crap standing around his garage!
What a boob!

Looks like a death machine to me. That rear swing arm and rear brake ..................I have no words to fully describe that mess. I wonder if the guy knew how to weld correctly?

:yikes::yikes:

I'd buy it for $180, just because there has to be at least that much in parts. That extra zero really kills the deal for me.

Or, it could break in half, the rear front half dig into the dirt, the rear wheel claw up your back, the chain trying to saw off your left shoulder, satisfying the entry requirement for a real biker (black skunge line up your backside)...

Last edited:
Common guys leave the garage enthusiast alone. A man can tinker lol.

On a more serious note I think the scariest part of his ad is these words: "(it is finished)". :D

Sounds like a $1600 express ticket to the nearest hospital (if you're lucky) or if you have led a good life, heaven. :D

Holy sweet Jesus shit...I don't know what is worse...the fact that they ACTUALLY did that...or the fact that whomever thought it was a good/safe idea to do so.

It might have started as a good concept...but the execution is definately not up to snuff...

I wonder how long before you get pulled over if you actually put that rubber on the street?

Back