Wanted - 1974-1979 TX/XS 650 Standard headpipes

danno

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of XS 650 Standard headpipes with no big dings or other damage. Condition of chrome is not important. Cheap is good, but barter is better (I have many XS 650 parts to trade). Thanks!

Hi, Snap. I am in Union Springs, NY 13160. I fear shipping on the pipes may cost more than my next mortgage payment. I guess Standard headpipes can be considered "unobtainium" here in the U.S., unless you want to fund someone's retirement.
BTW, nice looking '75B, and welcome to the site!

Have you tried Mikes XS , I am sure they have them as well as performance ones. I just fitted their 2 into 1 performance pipe and megaphone .

Really looking for some discarded originals. Old stuff is just cool. Mike's stuff is nice (Christmas gift HINT to parents ... mikesxs stainless headpipes with torque cones !!!), but I would rather reduce the impact on our landfills, and save the planet ... yeah, right! I'm cheap, but I always have cool stuff to swap. And I don't want any brand new parts to steer this build into a different direction. I have other bikes that already see too much shine time. I have ridden Hogs, but would like to mount a Rat. Please keep PETA out of this discussion.

Back