For Sale - 1974 tx650a

danno

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Bike is restoreable and very complete. Included in the price are the correct front fender, a replacement guage bracket, rt. side hand controls, Corbin double bucket seat, and a backrest with pad. Bike has no title and is not currently running, and the price reflects that. Asking $600, which is considerably less than I have invested.
I recently acquired a 1978 Yamaha SR500 single, and need to generate money to fund building it.
The TX is located in Union Springs, New York 13160.

Attachments

• TXA.jpg
    TXA.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Danno saw your ad I"m in syracuse,under the binghampton listing there's a nice sr for 600 bucks just thought you might want to know

Thanks xstwin. I saw that bike, but it looked a bit hacked up. I can't seem to give any of my bikes away, so I guess I will just tuck them away and forget about them for a few years. I already have almost all the parts to fix my SR, so I am not willing to take a great loss on any of my xs/tx650s.

Attachments

• hunnerd bux.jpg
    hunnerd bux.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 297
The $600 one. If I do another XS I wanted to do a dropseat and have ardcore make my frame for me. So I really only need to find a motor and neck. :shrug:

Bump... $550 or best reasonable offer for the 1974 TX650, not that anyone has any extra cash due to our stellar economy.

Last edited:
Maybe I should cut the frame rails, put struts and a knobby front tire on it, spray it with rattle can flat black, and ask $2,500 for it :).

Trust me, I wish buyers were closer. Can't sell squat around here. I actually offered someone a bike for free and they accepted... provided that I travel 70 miles to deliver it for them. Yeah, that'll happen.

Back