For Sale - 1980 Xs650 bobber

Mendez78

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hello all so the time has come to try to sell my first build that I dumped so much money and time into the bike has a ton of work done to it it's a 1980 with a tank by tigman hardtail bought the bike off this site already hardtailed as a basket case since I bought the bike what I've done was got new wheels powder coated black mikes xs hoops with stainless spokes with polished hubs 18" rear with a 21" front, new rear tire first one replica, Avon speedmaster in the front, new inner tubes,custom made high mids made by a local fab shop near me called yard rats fab, stainless rear fenders trust with taillight mount also made by yard rats, new tit mouse brass taillight, brass 7 metal west ribbed duckbill rear fender, new tank with welded in gas gauge, pamco ignition, new headlight, Jumpstreet customs panzer bars, new biltwell whiskey throttle, new chain, new pandemonium ya mama pipes, carbs were rebuilt bs38s, and a lot of welding labor to weld brake setup and a bunch of other bits and pieces that needed to be welded to finish the bike I wanted the rusty rat bike look so left it raw metal don't really want to sell the bike but bought a house 2 years ago and have another build that I want to fund so gotta sell one of the bikes to build another.if your interested let me know (516)343-4008 shoot me a text or a call and we can talk not sure what to ask as I stopped keeping track at $7800 but I know I will be lucky to get half that when I sell it
2A836B2C-9FC4-414F-8954-6B3388F9990D.jpg
7E3DC991-C292-4E3F-A5AE-6008BFECCEA5.jpg
B99984F6-3480-43E0-819C-C3B0C5FCF7A9.jpg

Last edited:
I might work something out with you if you weren't on the other side of the country...

What's going on with the rear sets? They look extremely elevated. Going for the knees to chest stance?

Any engine work done?

It looks good. Nice build.

I might work something out with you if you weren't on the other side of the country...

What's going on with the rear sets? They look extremely elevated. Going for the knees to chest stance?

Any engine work done?

It looks good. Nice build.
the rear sets are high mids that I mention in the listing. yes knees to chest was what I was going for. No engine work that was going to be next after I had got a chance to ride it but than ended up buying a house and it was kind of put to the side and hasn't been ridden in almost a year after it being almost my daily rider