For Sale - 5th Gear Overdrive

Irydebikes

XSessively enthusiastic
Reaction score
Brand new 5th gear OD from Mike's XS. I ordered based on the text on the website that 78 and later bikes used a 24.82mm input shaft. Apparently my 79 was rebuilt at some point(?) as I need the 25mm ID gear. Rather not pay the 25% restock fee plus the shipping back to Florida so...

65.00 shipped in the US.

haha seems like someone I know was just looking for an advance..... I'll have to look, I have to find one to ship to Indonesia first. I need to pull a couple of bottom ends anyways so should be able to find that gear a home.

You have the shaft, just need the parts under the RH cover?

I just talked to a guy with a pile of old motors and crap, will go get those when he gets home, may be a week or three though.

DJ I have an advance plate and will trade but no big deal if you want it. We all know about my lack of round tuits.

I had the same problem with a 5th gear OD from Mike's XS on my 79, I just honed out the gear and shoved it on. Seems to be a common problem.

I think maybe they have their info reversed? Got the 25mm ID gear from them which states it's for 77 and earlier bikes, slid right on my 79 perfectly...

Back