Trade - 77D engine

ineedabeer21

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Looking to possibly trade for a good motor. Currently has 52k seems to run good but the right cylinder is spitting out some oil. I would rather not pull the motor to rebuild right now looking for a good running motor I can add $$$$$$$$$

Looking to possibly trade for a good motor. Currently has 52k seems to run good but the right cylinder is spitting out some oil. I would rather not pull the motor to rebuild right now looking for a good running motor I can add $$$$$$$$$

You'll have to pull the old motor to put the one you would trade for in so you won't save any labor. Whatever motor you trade for might not be any better than what you have.

If it runs fine but blows some oil, your motor might just need a hone and re-ring job. Or remember to top off the oil before you go for a putt.

here some pic of the eng you asked for sorry it's the best I can do right now does not come with carbs , ignition or charging system

Attachments

• xs650 eng 001.jpg
    xs650 eng 001.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 126
  • xs650 eng 002.jpg
    xs650 eng 002.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 131
What are you looking to spend? It may just be simple to redo yours for much less or you just looking for another used $500 motor ?