Make Offer - 79 BS 38 carbs, JBM boots, XS pod filters

sherwin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have a beautiful pair of 1979 BS 38 carbs that have been cleaned, polished, and rebuilt by Oldskoolcarbs, a brand new pair of JBM rubber boots/mounts, and brand new Mikes XS Pod air filters for sale. The carbs have not been run since the rebuild, they have been rebuilt to run with the pod air filters and open/free flowing exhaust. The carb boots and pod filters have never been used and are still in the original packaging. Please send a pm to make an offer on this nice set up, while I'm not going to give them away I am reasonable. I can ship internationally and take Paypal for payment.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

$275 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_9843.jpg
    IMG_9843.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9842.jpg
    IMG_9842.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9844.jpg
    IMG_9844.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Damn! Wish these had come up a couple months ago. I had Oldskoolcarbs do my 34's and let me tell you he does fantastic work. These should go quick.

30yr old gold plated carbs? XS Performance Carb Kit for XS650 at mikes for 299

I did say make an offer, but I got no offers, just people asking how much I want for them, so I threw a price out there.

The Mikuni BS 38's have proven to be a good carb, parts and tuning information on them is plentiful. The Mikes carb kit has gotten mixed reviews and doesn't seem to have come out as a consistently good carb for the price.

So if anyone is interested, I say "Make an offer."

Back