For Sale - '79 Clean title w/ accessories + New MAC® 2 into 1 exhaust

denis

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://s437.photobucket.com/albums/qq94/VWShirts/Bike/

The bike is 90% complete, missing only carbs + ignition. All the maintenance has been done, the motor is good, etc.

Has a solid frame, clean title, and low mileage. In addition it comes with a solid reg/rec., installed tappered steering bearings, swing arm bushings, halogen, h4 headlight, aluminum headlight brackets, simplified wiring harness done from scratch, LED taillight, chopped rear fender, axle mounted license plate bracket, progrip grips, bar end mirrors, chrome drag bar, shorty mufflers and 2 black levers. The tires are in decent shape as shown in the photos. The bike is for pick up only, im located in Claryville, NY. I'm not sure where to price it so please feel free to PM me any offer. I don't have time to finish it or part it out, but the way I see it the wheels, rotors and tires alone can bring in 150 easy, frame with clean title 125+ (with already installed parts), motor 125-150, front end 100 with the headlight, mounting brackets, bar, grips, mirrors... its just an estimate.

Seperately I'm selling practically a new MAC 2 into 1 exhaust system it's sold complete and can be shipped. I literally installed it, ran it once and removed it. I'm asking 200.00 plus shipping or best offer. I'll gladly do a combined sale to avoid shipping.

THANK YOU.