For Sale - 80 Special for sale

fcbaker

oldguy69
Reaction score
IMG_0026.JPG
selling my 80 Special. Too many new parts to name here but can provide a list if requested. Florida title but never licensed. Worked on it more for the enjoyment of the work. Runs great. Ran it multiple time through all gears and pulls strong. Picked up another project bike so I'd like to sell this one to fund the new build. Have over $2,000 into the 80 and looking for reasonable offers. Have all receipts and many photos of the bike through the rebuild process. It was totally disassembled but the motor is stock and not torn down. Rejetted for after market air cleaners and a modified exhaust (drilled out stock mufflers). Planned on replacing with a 2 into 1 but done spending money on it. Speedo has 5,000+ miles but title shows " exempt". Give me a call at 407-802-8570 or fcbaker3@aol.com if interested. Located in St. Petersburg.

Good looking bike - that's pretty much what I was planning to do with my '81. PM with sometime with an idea what you are willing to take for it - may be smarter to just buy one close to being done vs doing it all myself!

I have $2,000 in parts so that's ballpark where I'd like to be. Make an offer and we'll see how far apart. Can't think of anything else needed but a mirror (I was thinking bar end but kept forgetting to buy one). I also have new exhaust gaskets thinking I was putting a new exhaust on it. Also clutch pushrods seal. I replaced the pushrods bushing and seal but bought a spare since I'm told they don't last long.

Back