A Quick Compliment

alfredo

1978 xs650 Special
Reaction score
I just wanted to take some time out to say how much I appreciate this forum and the people in it. Over the years that I have caught the xsBug, I have spent countless hours on this site. Bugging people for tips and parts. I am continually impressed with this place. I know this is the case for a lot of others, so I wanted to reach out and say thanks.

So . . thanks muchachos:
  • Travis
  • Sundie
  • Tia
  • Joel
  • Pat
  • James
  • Jimmy
  • Pete
  • Kevin
  • angus
  • inxs
  • weekendrider
  • 650skull
  • Gary
  • Dave
  • 5Twins
  • Teebs
  • Hugh
  • Roy
  • Barb
  • Jay
  • Gordon
  • Blackbetty
  • John
  • Ronald
  • Mark
  • Chris
  • Kent
  • Tim
  • RetredGentleman
  • Mr Riggs
  • avenue
  • irristeve

I am sure I left out a ton of people, but you know who you are. Thanks again for sharing the knowledge, parts, time, energy and putting up with all my shit.

925.jpg

much needed thread. I would like to show apreesh to littlebill, his videos and insights have been priceless.

A big YES! To all those guys.....I read alot but dont post much.....learned a lot and forgot most but keep reading and refreshing. My thanks to littlebill31 for the trade we made and his EXCELLENT carb work on my XS. Again thanks to all for your sharing of your knowledge and patience....Kev.

The folks here are a gold mine of information without the whole 'use the search button, n00b' attitude. Thanks from me as well!

Back