Anybody in Northern VA/DC area?

fiveohindc

'77 XS650
Reaction score
Spring is here and I've got work to do on the bike and beers to drink.

Craigslist Killers need not apply-- I have a glock and I know how to use it. (mostly joking... mostly)

I live in Northern Virginia just outside of DC but would be down for a meetup with any fellow XS650 enthusiasts. Iron Horse Tap Room in DC is kinda poserish for a bar, but they do have some interesting bike junk on the walls. Baltimore has a cool group of riders but I haven't found any around here... some good rides in VA to be had, and better in a group.

I'm 31, this is my second bike. I wrench on it but mostly i just wreck shit and then come here for advice on how to fix it up. Every summer I go to Vintage Moto Days at Mid-Ohio and we have a good time. Hoping to get to Barber this year. Beer of choice: cheap American.

Cut my teeth on my uncle's Enfield Bullet and his RD... never had the guts for the guzzi griso. maybe someday!

so... calling all locals...!

I'm in Northern Va. Still not quite done with my street tracker project, but hoping to have it done in the next couple of months. I also have a few friends with XS bobbers that I may be able to coax out if cheap bear is involved.

Back