Bobber build is 90% done.

strungxout

Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well the build is almost done. I just need to finish painting the frame and repaint the tank... maybe some exhaust wrap and hopefuly get the headlight working. I figured Id post a walk around video of it since you guys practically built the bike for me haha. Feedback is welcome. Thanks for everything guys.

looks cool. i would get rid of the gauges up front and look for a smaller headlight.

are you going to run a rear fender? i'd be nervous about getting sucked into the rear wheel ass first

looks cool. i would get rid of the gauges up front and look for a smaller headlight.

are you going to run a rear fender? i'd be nervous about getting sucked into the rear wheel ass first

Ya the gauges are ugly. I plan on getting rid of them when I pull and paint the motor over winter. I haven't decided on the rear fender yet... I haven't been able to find one that I like. I may just cut up and bend the stock front fender.

Am I the only one that likes the huge headlight in the front. Add one more and call it the Katy Perry Special SEX650

I like big headlights too. wish i had bigger:wink2:

Attachments

• 20100818221959.jpg
    20100818221959.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2198.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 143
Back