Cafe billet triples...NOW 34mm and 35mm.

durgam_K

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am making a new batch of Billet triples this week. 10 35mm cafe style, and 5 34mm cafe style.

NO OEM with Holes......This time.
I am redesigning that product, and incorporating my own Risers and riser bushing system. Should be ready in about 3 weeks... That will be for 34 and 35mm setups as well.

Price on Cafe triples will be the same as before.....$118 plus shipping, US. Post office is usually under $9 until you go to the west coast. So figure in that as an estimate.

Paypal is preffered, but MO is acceptable

Thanks and post if your interested. Kris at oldschoolspeed.blogspot.com

IMAG0205.jpg

Yes. I will look into a lower soon. The problem is you will have to re use your stock stem.
Its welded into the lower, so someone will have to grind or machine the weld, than press it out. Im not sure if my lower will be a press fit, or pinch bolt type.

Are you still making the triple tree I'm looking for one [cafe project] thanks. 914-475-5970

Last edited:
Yes they are still in production. I have a batch at the machine shop right now that are half done. I hope to have them finished up late this week, but ill know more around wednesday.

And... They will be available at Monstercraftsman.com So you can get the triple, vintage firestones, a chain tensioner, magazine, sunglasses, battery charger, and a couple free condoms with your order!

Kris,
I would be very interested in a cafe style clamp for 34mm forks. I've been looking for something like this to help accomodate my under-clamp clipons and eliminate the ugly holes for the stock bars. Is the underside milled out to shave some heft? PM me if they are available. Thanks
Andy

Andy, right now the underside is solid. I have milled pockets in a couple personal pieces to try them out. I think I will incorporate it into the next batch. But that op is already done on the parts at the shop, so the 10 in production are solid.

I have an '81 Special with the adjustable clubman bars that I really like c/o being able to change riding postin for long trips witha big tank bag. Would this triple work for retaining that set up?

Also I'm real interested in getting one of your "mid-sets" for the same project.
Charlie

I use 1 inch thick 6061. Made in USA. I duplicate the thickness around the fork tubes. Pinch bolts are stainless 1/4-20 thread. OEM is a single 8mm (5/16). My machine guy is jerking me around on these, and I am looking for a chance to go in and finish them up. Its his shop, but he lets me go in and do prototypes, and i turn over the production to him. So I will see what i can do to finish the run of these. I will get some new pics of the sides.

In designing the new upper triple clamp with riser holes will it be possible to change the spacing to 3 1/2 " on center so that any of the risers and clamps for H-D's will fit. There are so many more choices of risers, clamps (and bars) in that spacing.

In designing the new upper triple clamp with riser holes will it be possible to change the spacing to 3 1/2 " on center so that any of the risers and clamps for H-D's will fit. There are so many more choices of risers, clamps (and bars) in that spacing.

Not at this time, but thats definetly worth looking into. Your right about a much larger selection of Harley parts out there.

I am also designing my Own simple billet riser, along with a poly dampening kit, for the OE type clamp. But I am still at the mercy of another for his mill. SO I will be working on these this week, as the mill is open, and I need to take advantage of it.

Back