Wanted - CAM and RODS NEEDED Must be in Great Condition!

alwaysmonday

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase/trade for a Cam and Rods for a 1979 2F0 to replace the one sitting in Hugh's shop that were damaged in shipping due to my apparent lack of preparation during packaging/shipping.:banghead:

I have stuff that could be traded HERE

Not shown yet in the above build tread; I also have the removed the Pamco ignition and High Output coil/plug wires that is negotiable for trade (everything shown in MikesXS Part #14-0914 except the spark plugs). This item was put on last summer and has about 3k miles on it.

I promise my packaging and shipping will be performed better than previous attempts!!! I have learned my lesson!!!

Jon

I'm looking to purchase/trade for a Cam and Rods for a 1979 2F0 to replace the one sitting in Hugh's shop that were damaged in shipping due to my apparent lack of preparation during packaging/shipping.:banghead:

I have stuff that could be traded HERE

Not shown yet in the above build tread; I also have the removed the Pamco ignition and High Output coil/plug wires that is negotiable for trade (everything shown in MikesXS Part #14-0914 except the spark plugs). This item was put on last summer and has about 3k miles on it.

I promise my packaging and shipping will be performed better than previous attempts!!! I have learned my lesson!!!

Jon

I have a good cam not sure about the rods I would have to look around for them. from a 78 79.

full

full

full

full

Back