For Sale - Custom built bike Wicked Soul Glenside P.A

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Sold! Custom built bike 4800 obo Wicked Soul Glenside P.A

Up for sale is my latest bike. Wicked Soul featured in cycle source magazine in Oct.. ..It had 10k on it prior to tear down. The bike runs excellent and had a ton of time and money put into it. Call or email me for any questions you have. $4800 OBO All reasonable offers considered.

Paint silver micro flake over silver on the frame
Tank and custom built fender bat box is silver micro flake over silver with red candy and 24 karat spun gold leaf lettering with pinstripes hand done all buried in multiple layers of clear.
Custom pegs machined by chc and adapted to stock mounts
After-hours choppers led tail light
Slims fab custom made bars
Forks lowered shaved polished with moto Lana alum. Covers
Polished motor
Custom made kick pedal chc adapted to stock arm cut down
Custom built tank and rear fender batt box
Custom made fender struts chromed
Brass plated brake arm and shift arm
Chrome pd lower trees polished upper
Shaved dechromed headlight
New tires
Powder coated nuts and bolts and rims
All new hardware used
New shocks
Ceramic coated two into one exhaust custom exhaust tip
New brake master, new rear brake pads, new grips, mikes xs carbs with bugs fixed except the sticky slide issue that seems to plague these carbs bike runs amazing besides that
Custom built hidden key switch starter
This bike is not half ass built. A lot of time and thought went into it. I also have a copy of the feature in cycle source it was in to go with the bike.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
More pics here www.visualimpact2.com
contact info 215 868 5187 mmpp71@visualimpact2.com

Attachments

• wickedsoul072.jpg
    wickedsoul072.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 4
  • wickedsoul067.jpg
    wickedsoul067.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 3
  • wickedsoul069.jpg
    wickedsoul069.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 5
  • wickedsoul054.jpg
    wickedsoul054.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 5
  • wickedsoul045.jpg
    wickedsoul045.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 4
  • wickedsoul041.jpg
    wickedsoul041.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 5
  • wickedsoul028.jpg
    wickedsoul028.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 4
  • wickedsoul025.jpg
    wickedsoul025.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 4
  • wickedsoul013.jpg
    wickedsoul013.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 4
  • WSOUL4-1.jpg
    WSOUL4-1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Love some of the details on this bike. Foot-peg-matching knurled brass pieces worked into the kick pedal, the hidden key/ignition...

Is the tank a chopped enduro?

Im actually not sure what model the tank was off of but it started as a beat down Honda tank. I added the ridge down the middle, the ribbed fuel inlet and cap, site gauge, fuel outlet, and I added crossovers underneath as well.

I don't sell them like that. I sell a basic little ignition pod that holds a car type starter switch and comes with a mounting tab that you can mount in the same spot as that.

I saw this bike at last year's Bike Night in Lansdale and I was so excited because it was the only XS I saw there (mine was under construction). I love the bike, and I can say it's ten times better in person. Way out of my price range though, plus I like to build myself.

~ Derek

I don't sell them like that. I sell a basic little ignition pod that holds a car type starter switch and comes with a mounting tab that you can mount in the same spot as that.

It looks like the cap is part of the key. Is that correct? I'm def. into that setup though!

Yes on my bike the brass part is essentially the top of the key. It's one heavy ass key. It sits flush to the top. You turn it to start or shut off the bike.

It looks like i might make it this Saturday.Going to rent a truck as long as i can get one with a hitch.Ill let you know.Have my t-shirt ready in xxl ...lol

Thanks Derrick for the good words. It was good to meet you at that lansdale show last year. Maybe I will see u again this year.

Let me know if think you will be coming to get it on Saturday Brian. Thanks

Back