Sold / Found / Inactive - Degree wheel, dial test indicator, T-gauges: $65 shipped CONUS

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Domi-Racer is no more and there won't be any more of their fine aluminum degree wheels. Use it if you have knowhow and need or hang it on the wall to kindle memories of a misspent youth (or construct a fantasy of the one that might have been...). The lever action DTI isn't pro grade, but it isn't shadetree crap either. T-gauges are lower end--not junk, just basic. A go-fast goody included to surprise and delight the buyer (and clear my bench). Payment accepted by mailed check only, no alternate offers accepted, no reduction will be made, ad goes away after 10 days.

Sold! Can't have too many tools. Thanks Dick

Sorry, JP, I don't know what happened with this thread and disappearing text and pic,, but the package has already been sold to Max Pete. Thanks for the offer.

Indeed - this is very odd. I responded in this thread 6 minutes after grizld1 posted it - and sent the PM right away after that - and now the posts and his reply in the thread are gonzo.

Hmmmm....it must be the Russians.....:wtf:

P

Indeed - this is very odd. I responded in this thread 6 minutes after grizld1 posted it - and sent the PM right away after that - and now the posts and his reply in the thread are gonzo.

Hmmmm....it must be the Russians.....:wtf:

P
No worries - :D Lot's of strange things lately - have ya seen Babes & Bikes from last 24hr:yikes:

Thanks for your tolerance, guys. I'm having fun bundling this stuff. Forgot to mention the piston follower/stop that was in the vanishing pic; it's part of the package too. Except for an indicator stand, all the gear is there to hit the mark right on the kittie's blossom when you're looking for TDC.

FWIW it doesn’t look like Maxpetes text disappeared, but your ad double posted. Max Pete replied to the other thread still in the classifieds

Back