Wanted - Frame with Title

What happen to your buddy i think he still has that bike.Why not just get one from P&F and use the title company may be cheaper

He called me three weeks after i called him 5 times and i bought 5 bikes. So i would have bought it but i found another guy with 5 more so i am dealing with him right now.He may still have it. There is one on ebay with no title in philly and people keep screwing with the guy and bidding it up and not coming to get it so this is the third time its on EBAY and i offered him money too. Bikes with out titles are only worth $300.00 to me its $210.00 plus paper work to get a title and its getting harder to get them threw anymore without waiting a long time. I have two now waiting to get titles and it over 6 weeks.

Damn, I was wondering what happened to him. For someone who really wanted to sell a bike he sure doesn't seem like it. I saw the one in Pa. He seems pissed that 2 people didn't pay. I talked to the ATU (auto theft unit) here in De and the DMV, but they will not accept the title companies paper work. As soon as I was about to say something the state trooper, who runs the ATU, told me that any of those title companies throw an automatic red flag up. They have to be a state title, which I thought those companies provided, but apparently when the DMV here runs the title number a red flag goes up.

No international title comes with a VERMONT State title i use them all the time.Good title in your name and sometimes they throw in a 1 year plate so you put it on and ride.

Back