Trade - K&N stock air filters 2 sets!

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I have a couple sets of stock air box K&N filters. One set is quite dirty, but could be cleaned up. The other set is not as dirty and should clean up good. I would trade both sets for a useable brass float for a BS38. Or I would sell them cheap.

After all of this he traded them to somebody else. Thanks alot rwingsfan!!! If you sell something, post that you did and don't waste my time!!!

Really you are going to be butt hurt over a couple of used filters. Its not like you said you wanted them and I sold it out from underneath you. And how did I "waste" your time? I clearly stated I wanted to trade....

Read your ad, it says trade or for sale. Not "butt hurt" at all, just don't like the way you operate. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have asked for prices (which are supposed to be in the post) How my time was wasted was talking to you at all.

And it also says TRADE and that is what I did. Now how I wasted your time again I do not know. As far as how I operate I am totally honest and right now I am being honest with you. As I see it you are mad because you did'nt get the filters (cheap) I actually sent them to another member without anything in return until he checked them out and decided he could use them. If he don't need them, maybe he will pass them along to you. He was first in line...sorry and good day....jeesh

If you only wanted to trade, then don't even bother with "or will sell cheap" You can but a new float at Mike's for $12 plus shipping. I would have gladly given you enough to buy a new float and still have money left over.

Back