Wanted - king and queen seat that fits xs650

jayclone

XS650 Member
Reaction score
recently bought a 79xs650, purchased a voodoo vintage mk21 hardtail frame, some rabbit ears, old axed alien tank. now im looking for a cool old king and queen seat to go with my build project. maybe a sissy bar and rear fender as a package deal.

let me know what you guys have for sale.

thanks

jay

Hey man, sounds like a cool project. I love this site and wish you luck but, have you checked on chop cult? There's always something like that available there if you can't find it here.

thanks for the tip, just signed up for chopcult, was a member awhile, and bam first page has a tuck and roll, smaller king/queen seat for sale. waiting for admin approval then ill message him

thanks again

jay

Hey,,,
I just registered here today. I HAVE a bunch of parts that came with my 1979. KING-QUEEN SEAT,,Windshield, saddle bags (hard), sissy bar and some other stuff that I have no use for. If you are interested just reply back and I will send some images for you to check out. The seat has absolutely no damage at all.

Hit

yeah i would like to see the seat and sissy bar, but im looking for a rigid chopper style seat like these ones

seat2.jpg

seat.jpg

It is the factory seat. I don't think I will use it.
If you want it I am POSITIVE we can arrange something.
OK

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 485
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 130
Back