Make Offer - King and Queen Seat

jpanichella

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
King and Queen Seat (Updated: Windshield)

Hey guys,

Just bought my xs650, and it came with a king and queen seat and sissy bar. If anybody is interested let me know. I'll be able to get you better pictures in a few days, but it's in good condition, from a garage kept bike.

3E13Nc3He5N75I45H6d3je8c48e81d1041e3f.jpg

3Kd3F23M25I45Gd5J1d3jd83bce3a5c4f1085.jpg

Make me an offer for the seat and the sissy bar. You can PM me or send me an email at jonpanichella@gmail.com

Update:

Here's the windshield. The picture isn't the best, but I can get good pictures this weekend. Comes with the handlebar mounts. One of the mounts has a crack one of the plastic tipped thumb screws.

Good condition overall, could use a good cleaning, no big chips or scratches.

IMG_20130410_220825.jpg

Last edited:
It may be ugly, but it's comfy! The bike was originally set up for touring with a big silly wind screen and the seat. I bet it'd be nice for real long two up rides.

Here's some better photos of the seat and the windshield. I'd be interested in trading the windshield for a special left side cover.

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

Here's a little tear in the outside layer of the vinyl, probably from rubbing against the sissy bar.

IMG_1100.jpg

Better pictures of the windshield

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

Windscreen mounting hardware and throttle lock:

IMG_1104.jpg

You can send me an email at jonpanichella@gmail.com if you're interested.

Do you ever make it out to LA? I have some friends at work who travel to Vegas about once a month, maybe we could arrange something.

Edit: I see you're not looking for a better one of the same seat, just a better seat in general.

Last edited:
Back