Mailman rides to Skull Valley Arizona šŸ’€ a beautiful place with a murderous history.

I do too! That train station is now a museum, but I have yet to be able to go in there, they only open it on special occasions.

Thank you! You wouldnā€™t believe the stupid amount of time I put into researching a trip like that before I go. I knew before I even left home, some specific things I wanted to photograph, and I accumulated sooo much info on old west Calvary forts and Indian battles and massacres. Sometimes itā€™s hard to know where to cut things off, but I figure people enjoy photos more than reading, so I try to make them photo intensive! šŸ˜„

Thanks Raymond! We all enjoy seeing different parts of the world eh? Hereā€™s another good Arizona town name,
Why Arizonaā€¦ā€¦where the lizards outnumber the people. The story behind the name is, a long time ago there was a fork in the road at the edge of town. People got used to saying that they lived ā€œ at the Yā€ the name stuck. šŸ˜„
View attachment 263259

Thank you! šŸ‘šŸ»

The open space and mountains have always been appealing to me. šŸ˜‰

Why, as Yogi Berra famously quipped "When you get to the fork in the road, take it"

Back