For Sale - MUST SELL - 1979 xs650 parts

lady149

XS650 Member
Reaction score
1979 Yamaha xs650 Parts - $295.oo for All (EXCEPT the ones pending at the bottom)O.B.O.

- Rear Tail Light w/ bracket, plate holder and reflectors(no cracks or chips in light
or reflectors, chrome on bracket needs cleaning)
- Battery box
- Both sets of pegs (need paint and one peg has wear on it not to bad)
- Right side cover (needs paint)
- Front fender
- Headlight assembly w/ brackets, light and all of the hardware (everything in good shape maybe chrome could use some work)
- Chain guard
- Guages
- Center kickstand

- Seat w/brackets and latch (cover needs replacing but foam looks good, seat pan nice shape needs repainting) PENDING
- Passenger rail w/ rear turn signals ( fine shape on chrome and lights are in great shape) PENDING
- Tank w/ both petcocks (paint not so good and has a small ding in the bottom side, good chrome on the gas cap) PENDING

- I AM willing to sell items seperately.***** Everything MUST GO! ****** Willing to DEAL on these items.

My husband bought me my 1st bike, 1979 xs650, to build and I need to sell these parts to be able to buy the parts that I need to get my bike going. I am having to do a frame up restore on her and could sure use the help. Thank you for looking. Be safe.
- Please contact or call 3 one 8 two 0 two 5 five 8 six.
Thank you for your interest. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Sorry about the color. I fixed it for easier reading. I believe that I may have the "F" series but, I am new to this. How do I find out for sure?

still have the rear turn signals? specifically looking for the 'stays' that connect them to the frame

Hello. I am in dire need of selling these parts or trade for the ones that I am needing. I will have no money anytime soon because my husband is having great health problems and our family has only his income. If you could please help me it would make me so very happy to be able to ride my bike. I am going back to college and it will sure get better gas mileage than my ford expedition does.
I am looking for a mini mustang tank and a solo seat if you can help! I am now building this bike pretty much on my own, so please!
Again that you for the inquiry!
Please have a GREAT DAY!

-Sale is pending on a few of the parts. Any offers on the rest.
-They MUST go! Please make me an offer.
-Selling them is the ONLY WAY I will ever get to ride MY bike!
***First bike & NEW LADY RIDER!
Thank you so very much for all of the interest!
Be safe and have a great day!

Back