New Guy

Blacksmithbilly

Destockitizer
Reaction score
Hello from Indiana.
My name is Billy, been working on xs's since 04. Some folks here I know . I'm a production tooling coordinator by day, and work in my machine shop evenings. I make a few parts for folks ..but mostly industrial equipment here of late.
But I love to work on bikes when I get the time. Thanks for letting me hang around

Billy

Well, speak of the devil... lol

There's a thread that just came up about a remote oil filter mod and I knew you did one on your son's scoot, so I threw your name out there as a possible source of info and advice.

Welcome! Good to see you on here.

Well, speak of the devil... lol

There's a thread that just came up about a remote oil filter mod and I knew you did one on your son's scoot, so I threw your name out there as a possible source of info and advice.

Welcome! Good to see you on here.

I would really like to pick your brain on the set up and praticallity of a remote oil filter set up..... that was my question... glad to make your aquaintance.

Welcome Billy, You're tutorial on the JJ helped me with my hydraulic clutch conversion. Thanks for that!

I just went looking for it and think it's gone now. :shrug:

Hey Billy. Post a couple of pics and show them what you do.

Ever hear from Comeback about the xs? I ought to be selling some of this stuff. :)

John

Back