pissed

smk75

XS650 Member
Reaction score
WTF? was just cruising the JJ and some new guy did a quick intro(or else!!!) and began describing a cheap project he was gonna try tackling, using a honda gl 1100 I think. what did he get for posting? A big fuck you in the form of ">>READ=fail" from the moderator and the thread being instantly closed not to mention, having the closed post being shown off in the headlines. simply because of the make of the bike! anyone who'd like to argue THAT can go get fucked. fuckin stupid....dude was just asking a question. how's that go again? "its not that we think you're less of a man for riding a jap.....blah, blah...." fuck, what else is it? If I was a betting man, I'd sure as fuck bet that those non european, brit & HD tools started riding dirtbikes, which are usually..........:mad::mad::mad:

Fuckin hate that board!!! I was an active member over there when I built my Triumph but all of a sudden they decided no jap bikes. I thought that was pretty rediculous since we all loved modifing and customizing our bikes. A very good example of the wrong Harley guys running a forum. Not saying all Harley guys are bad but the bad ones really over shadow the good ones. My final post on the JJ was "Fuck this Board... I'm going home" Thanks Cartman

My final post on the JJ was "Fuck this Board... I'm going home" Thanks Cartman

Cartman is my idol.

smk75, if you get a chance and have his ID on JJ, send him over to TCU. He's more than welcome over there. There's a separate section for Japanese scoots.

Bought a few I shouldnt have. Sold a few I shouldnt have. But had fun riding every one of them. Besides its a known fact that guys that look down on others for what they ride need to try some extenze.

One day at the gas pump some drunk HD rider was giving me shit about my rice burner, taking food out of his baby's mouth, unAmerican, etc. etc. He rode of just before I did and I saw him pull into his, I guess, driveway. Guess what else was parked there... a Hyundai.

I always counter the HD guys slamming my metric bikes by pointing out(depending on year of course)that there are quite a few components of Japanese manufacture on thier HDs.:laugh:

WTF? was just cruising the JJ and some new guy did a quick intro(or else!!!) and began describing a cheap project he was gonna try tackling, using a honda gl 1100 I think. what did he get for posting? A big fuck you in the form of ">>READ=fail" from the moderator and the thread being instantly closed not to mention, having the closed post being shown off in the headlines. simply because of the make of the bike! anyone who'd like to argue THAT can go get fucked. fuckin stupid....dude was just asking a question. how's that go again? "its not that we think you're less of a man for riding a jap.....blah, blah...." fuck, what else is it? If I was a betting man, I'd sure as fuck bet that those non european, brit & HD tools started riding dirtbikes, which are usually..........:mad::mad::mad:

it is their forum, if you want to discuss off topic to them bikes, then go to the appropriate forums.
I've been a member for many years, I do not discuss my XS there, they dont give a rats ass and why should they?

i think the JJ board wanted to eliminate beginner bike builders and questions like " how do i put air in my tires". i can see why they wanted to filter this stuff out. a lot of builders start with Japanese bikes. i wouldn't drop $3000 on a harley or triumph and cut it up, trying to teach myself basic, that's for sure. which is probably why they said no japanese stuff. i like reading it because (almost) everything on there is built nice and i go there for inspiration and ideas.

but i agree, fuck dudes who shit all over a bike because it wasn't made in america, or it didn't cost as much as theirs, or it runs more often.

whatever. I got a shovelhead and an xs project, my shovelhead doesnt make my dick any longer, harder or me any cooler. Not to mention, my shovel has given me more fucking problems than....oh well. I've had more eyes on my xs waaay more times than my slabside, so again whatever.

I dont subscribe to the "its their...." this or that. it'd be like telling someone here, "sorry fuckhead, first...dont be an idiot, its called the search function and do an intro or we wont honor any posts with replies". fuck that absolutley ingnorant point of view. its like, unless you skate(or act like you do) and agree with everything posted and play the "+1 or +10 to that, bro!" , bs game, you get flamed on. I'm over it, nuttin for nuttin with the tools who act hard from behind keyboards.

finally though, I LOVE it how it's anti this or that and then the SAME people, are practically sucking the Japanese builders dicks online for what they do with some of these SAME peoples HD's or Trumps that they bought off Ebay and then, shipped over there! I dont understand the double standard, jackassery and that dear readers, is my end.

whatever. I got a shovelhead and an xs project, my shovelhead doesnt make my dick any longer, harder or me any cooler. Not to mention, my shovel has given me more fucking problems than....oh well. I've had more eyes on my xs waaay more times than my slabside, so again whatever.

I dont subscribe to the "its their...." this or that. it'd be like telling someone here, "sorry fuckhead, first...dont be an idiot, its called the search function and do an intro or we wont honor any posts with replies". fuck that absolutley ingnorant point of view. its like, unless you skate(or act like you do) and agree with everything posted and play the "+1 or +10 to that, bro!" , bs game, you get flamed on. I'm over it, nuttin for nuttin with the tools who act hard from behind keyboards.

finally though, I LOVE it how it's anti this or that and then the SAME people, are practically sucking the Japanese builders dicks online for what they do with some of these SAME peoples HD's or Trumps that they bought off Ebay and then, shipped over there! I dont understand the double standard, jackassery and that dear readers, is my end.

I agree there can be a huge amount of pricks on there, but again, you can always not go there. I'm betting you will still visit the JJ, you know as well as I do there is a lot to gain from that site, put your big girl panties on and go have fun and dont let the e-thuggery bother you.

btw, and we love you too mang :)

What's a motherflower? That sounds even worse than what it comes from. On second thought no it doesn't.

...and I want to know where to get those big girl panties all you motherflowers are talkin about.

I have a problem with keyboard jockeys that come out as bad asses. All the truly bad guys I ever knew have been dead for years. There sure are a lot of posers, though. I don't think the living bad guys spend a lot of time typing on a computer.

Part of being a real man is not trying to convince everyone else you're something that you're not.

Now, this is not directed at anyone here. With the exception of myself, most all the people I've encountered on this board seem to have their manhood, uh, well in hand. :D

so you're saying the JJ board wouldn't be interested if I was to do a chop build of this Honda CA95 (150 touring) Benly?

Attachments

• S6300300.JPG
    S6300300.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 124
It is sad that certain people can't understand that the riding is what's important, not the bike. I have had five harleys ranging from 58 XLCH

Their manifesto statement seemed pretty sincere. It's nice to get conical boards in the world of so many bike forums, like this one.

:laugh:It is sad that people crawl on a (usually) Harley and put down other people for what they ride. I've ridden HD's since the sixties and have owned five of them. Still have two, a 65 pan/shovel *"over chop and a 92 FLH. I also have owned Japanese bikes ranging from Honda trail 90, 73 Kawi mach 1 500cc triple, to 750 Honda and 650 Yamaha, both of which I still ride. It is better to look at the effort that went into the bike and acknowledge that than to piss on someones attempts, especially since the average Harley "custom" is built off the import rack at the local dealer.
By the way, I had a Honda 300 dream at one time that I tried to customise. sawed the fenders off, went to the auto parts store, bought some yellow and red paint, and flamed the side panels. got them both with the flames shooting forwards, which fit pretty well with the bikes super power.:D

Back